Do you love babywearing? Do you want to volunteer time to your local community? Do you support our local babywearing mission to spread information about babywearing practices to caregivers? Babywearing of Hampton Roads needs you!
We are always looking for more assistance at our monthly meetings and for behind the scenes. We have different types of volunteers to help with one or many of the following things: support volunteers, and volunteer babywearing educators.
- Be a friendly face at our welcome table
- Help with meeting operations including the lending library and memberships
- Lead chatter on all things babywearing at our Babywearing Banter station
- Join a planning committee for outreach events or International Babywearing Week
- Become a Volunteer Educator to share your knowledge and experiences with other caregivers at meetings and events
For more information, speak with a Chapter Volunteer, Fill out the volunteer form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Area representatives needed for Peninsula, South-side, and Virginia Beach meetings. Reserve meeting spaces. Maintain the lending library. Create Facebook events for meetings. Organize volunteers for meetings. Create meeting agendas. Email email@example.com for more information.
Create posts or recruit guest bloggers for regular monthly content updates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Social Media Team
Assist with the Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Blog content. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Plan and advertise fundraising events to help continue our group’s operations. BWHR is a non-profit that utilizes fundraising and membership fees to continue and grow our organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.