Do you love babywearing? Do you want to volunteer time to your local community? Do you support our local chapter’s mission to spread information about babywearing practices to caregivers? Babywearing International of Hampton Roads needs you!
We are always looking for more assistance at our monthly meetings and for behind the scenes. We have three types of volunteers to help with one or many of the following things: chapter ambassadors, chapter support volunteers, and volunteer babywearing educators.
- Be a friendly face at our welcome table
- Help with meeting operations including the lending library and memberships
- Lead chatter on all things babywearing at our Babywearing Banter station
- Join a planning committee for outreach events or International Babywearing Week
- Become a Volunteer Educator to share your knowledge and experiences with other caregivers at meetings and events
For more information, speak with a Chapter Volunteer or email Education@babywearinghamptonroads.org
Chapter Support Volunteer (CSV)
Volunteer Babywearing Educator (VBE)
Social Media Team
Assist with the Facebook Page, Insragram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Blog content. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Contact email@example.com for more information.